When Lark is away, I don't like sending much time on cooking. At all.
To be honest, I feel like having cereal with vegan milk most of the time when I'm by myself, because it's quick. Even for dinner!
Yep, when Lark is away I become a cereal killer 🤫
But these quesadillas are the next best option! They're cheesy, creamy, dill-licious (yes, made with our Dill & Garlic cashew cream cheese) and take about 15 minutes to make. Not quite cereal, but EASY!
Great as a last-minute party option too 😉
Who said quesadillas can't be vegan, tasty and nutritious?
Watch Dill-Licious Quesadillas Video here:
ready wraps / tortilla shells;
1 small tomato (or half of a big one);
1/2 can red kidney beans;
Dill & Garlic cashew cream cheese;
salt, pepper - to taste
1. Cut all the vegetables and mix them together in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Put a tortilla shell on non-stick pan. Cover with cream cheese (about 4 big spoons), lay some of the vegetable mix on top, spread evenly.
3. Cover with another wrap, heat until warm for 2 minutes, until lightly browned. Flip and brown the other side. Keep an eye on them as they heat very quickly!
4. Remove from pan and slice like a pizza to serve.
5. Repeat with the other quesadillas.
6 vegan cheese sauces you can make in under 5 minutes!
SHARE this recipe with your friends: