WHOLEFOOD BANANA BREAD
Here's my favourite wholefood Banana Bread recipe!
No white flour or refined sugar - good for you, easy to make, plus it's vegan (of course).
You can make it even if you don't have our cashew cheese, just substitute it for 1 banana. I find it especially tasty with our plain cheese, but it'll be really good anyway!
Watch Wholefood Banana Bread recipe video here:
1/2 cup cashew cheese (or 1 extra small - medium banana)
1tbsp chia seeds for chia 'egg'
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup chopped dates
+ 1/4 cup chopped walnuts - if desired
2 full cups oats
1 tbsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp turmeric - just because it's super healthy, but you can skip it
1. Make chia 'egg': mix 1 tbsp ground chia seeds with 1/2 cup water. I like using coffee grinder for grinding chia seeds, you can also buy the seeds ground.
2. Mix the 'wet ingredients together, add date and walnut pieces.
3. Mix the 'dry' ingredients in a blender or food processor.
4. Combine the wet and the dry. Transfer into a baking pan and decorate with dates, banana pieces or walnuts.
5. Bake for 40 - 45 minutes.
6. Let the banana bread cool down, then enjoy it with peanut butter :)
6 vegan cheese sauces you can make in under 5 minutes!
SHARE this recipe with your friends: